In the ever-evolving landscape of real estate, it’s crucial to not solely focus on the immediate, but also consider the broader, strategic outlook of tenant composition. The pressing question for developers and investors alike is: What are the emerging trends that potential occupants are gravitating towards? Should we view commercial properties through a traditional lens, or are there innovative utilisation strategies on the horizon?
The concept of mixed-use properties offers a nostalgic nod to bygone era neighbourhood functionalities. But, as the industry ponders upon diversification, we must ask: Is the hospitality sector the sole alternative, or do other opportunities promise greater and more sustained value appreciation? With decades of experience spanning Retail, Office, Living, and Hotel asset classes, Jagdfeld Real Estate epitomises the art of interlinking these sectors. We optimise your asset, both in times of crisis and in „peacetime“.
- A leasing team with many years of experience
- Excellent networking with expansionists in the asset classes we manage
- Close collaboration with our in-house Asset Management and Property Management teams
- A strong in-house team of technicians and architects operating closely under one unified umbrella.
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Comprehensive leasing concepts
- Initial and renewal leasing
- Space reallocation based on current needs
- Conducting contract negotiations with tenants
- Negotiation and conclusion of rental contracts
- Optimization of sector and tenant mix
- Alternative usage concepts: Hospitality, leisure, residential, hotel
- Innovative mall marketing as an additional income source
- Planning, guidance, and execution of new constructions and conversions.
Excerpt of our recent leasing activities:
Detail example of small but effective measures:
Especially during new lettings or renewals, there is often the occurrence of medium to large renovations in real estate properties. We realize these through JAGDFELD RE Technical Services GmbH, managing everything from planning to construction management and completion, all in-house under one roof.
A project example of this kind is the Teck-Center in Kirchheim unter Teck, managed by JAGDFELD RE Management GmbH. Following the fashion company Charles Vögele, a space of 1,450 m² was subsequently rented to the grocery discount store Netto. By introducing this popular local supplier, a strong footfall anchor was established, which – especially in the light of the experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic – ensures additional frequency and more predictable stability within the center.